NOTE: We recently were made aware of errors in the Scoreboost workbook Responding to Text on the Language Arts, Social Studies, and Science Tests. We apologize for any inconvenience these errors may have caused. We have corrected the errors and the workbook is being reprinted. It will be made available to those who previously purchased Scoreboost, as well as all new purchases.
New for the 2014 GED test
Our bestselling Scoreboost series has been revised for the 2014 GED Test.
What’s New in Scoreboost?
- One additional math book to cover more intensive math skills
- New math lessons, including: composite figures, frequency table, permutations, powers and roots, inequalities, quadratic equations
- New language arts lessons, including: analyzing arguments, developing a thesis statement, and deriving evidence to support a conclusion
- New thinking skills lessons, including: making generalizations, determining purpose, and calculating probability
- Each unit review includes additional online practice questions for the new item types. This online practice is included with all purchases.
Features you and your students know and love:
- 11-16 targeted strategies per book
- 48-page consumable workbooks
- 2-page lessons
- Sample GED questions model the thinking process
- Hundreds of GED questions provide essential practice
- Answers, explanations, self-evaluation and study charts all help give students the feedback they need to pass.