GET YOUR STUDENTS TO THE FINISH LINE - Save Now -While Supplies Last
Reading Levels 8-10
Each of these 80-96 page GED workbooks uses an innovative Evaluate, Review, and Practice approach that maximizes the results of students' effort and allows them to individualize their GED preparation and target the specific skills that they need to pass the tests.
Offers everything found in traditional GED extra practice materials and more!
- Short, easy-to-follow lessons with hundreds of GED-type practice questions, including the types of graphics seen on the actual GED test
- Each workbook includes a section of quick content review and skills practice based on all key GED test content and question types
- Perfect for students who need a quick content brush-up and extra practice with GED questions
- Evaluate: Students take an inventory of what they already know and use a diagnostic chart to target what they need to learn
- Review: Students review GED content in concise, two-page lessons
- Practice:Students learn GED skills with model questions, guided practice, and independent practice in thinking skills, writing, math problem solving, and graphic literacy
Language Arts, Reading
Nonfiction, Fiction, Poetry, and Drama
Language Arts, Writing 2
Organization and Essay Writing