An easy-to-read guide on money management
Budgeting, saving, and getting debt paid off has never been so easy!
Students will learn how to manage their money and take control of their lives with this practical planning guide.
Accessible for adult learners
- High-interest material in an easy-to-read format
- Clear language and layout
In this book, students will learn:
- the basics about managing money, saving, and paying down debt
- the difference between basic needs and wants to determine how students are spending their money
- to create a budget so students can learn to live within their means
- to understand how credit works in order to use it to their advantage
- the difference between “good” debt and “bad” debt
- to plan and save for long term and for emergencies
- to take control of their money to create a solid financial foundation for their future