2 Practice Tests + Proven Strategies + Online
This all-in-one guide provides comprehensive content review, proven strategies, and realistic practice for all question types, topics, and sections of the GED test.
- More than 1,000 practice questions
- Two full-length practice tests: one in the book and one online with feedback
- A diagnostic pretest to help you set up a personalized study plan
- Essential skills and review for all GED subjects: Reasoning through Language Arts, Mathematical Reasoning, Science, and Social Studies
- Effective strategies for writing the RLA extended response
- Clear instructions on using the Texas Instruments TI-30XS MultiView calculator
To access the FREE online features (practice test, correlations, video, score conversion), click the Free Resources tab.
Reading Level 9+