These HiSET test preparation books are a great supplement to use before test day that focuses on the critical thinking, writing, problem solving, and test-taking skills that students need to pass the HiSET test.
Updated for the 2016 HiSET Test.
- Numbers, Operations, Decimals, Fractions, Proportions, & Percents (Revised)
- Measurement & Geometry (Revised)
- Algebraic Concepts (New)
- Data Analysis, Probability, & Statistics (Revised)
- Essay Writing and Organizational Skills (Revised)
Explanations and practice in understanding a wide variety of graphic elements that students will encounter on high school equivalency tests as well as in their daily lives.
Three Books in the Series:
- Tables and Graphs
- Scales, Charts, and Diagrams
- Maps, Photographs, and Editorial Cartoons
Sold in packs of ten or a variety pack with five of each title.