A guide to teaching English to adult language learners, this researched-based revision focuses language learning on real-life experiences, and
- regards teaching and learning as collaborative activities,
- integrates the four language components: reading, writing, listening, and speaking,
- respects students as individuals with cultural differences,
- explores the use of technology with English language learners, and
- provides a learner profile sheet to help you focus on the needs of individual students.
Scroll down to Free Resources on the left to find a free oral assessment.